Simple ideas to enjoy our hot sauces
A Delicious Drink
- 12 ounces of cold beer or non alcohol beer
- 12 ounces of cold Clamato Juice
- 1/4 cup up of cold Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoons of “Flaming Hot” OR any HMB product of your liking
(you may use any of our hot sauces; just use a small amount at a time until you reach the heat level you like)
Wet the rim in lemon juice, salt it and enjoy!
*The “Ashley” is our company’s version of the Cheladas/Micheladas and is named after our beautiful friend.
- Spread on a tortilla for soft tacos or quesadillas.
- Spread on bread to make the best sandwich or torta ever!
- For quick & great dips: add hot sauce to your sour cream and guacamole!
- Spread on corn chips, add cheese and microwave a few seconds for the best nachos!
- Great on eggs!
- Use it as a grilling rub.
- Great on tuna salad, soups, rice, and stir-fry.
Beefy Corn Relish Pastry Puffs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4oz chopped onion
- 1 lb ground beef OR ground turkey
- 1 8oz jar Mama Bella Corn Relish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Phyllo Dough, 9 sheets
Note: Phyllo Dough should be thawed in unopened package in refrigerator overnight. Bring closed package to room temperature before using.
Add the 1 teaspoon olive oil to a warm pan. Sauté the chopped onion for 1 minute then add the ground beef. Remove as much of the beef fat as possible.
Once the meat is cooked add the salt and the Mama Bella Corn Relish. Mix well, add cheese and set mixture aside to cool down, about 15 minutes.
- 1/2C Whole wheat flour (240 cal)
- 2 Egg whites (50 cal)
- 1/2t Vanilla extract
- 1/2 T Coconut oil (60 cal)
- 1/2C Almond milk (30 cal)
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 4 Strawberries (20 cal)
- 1/2 Banana (50 cal)
- 1T Cool Whip (15 cal)
- 2T Mama Bella Strawberry Pepper Jelly (90 cal)
Total calories for this recipe: 585
- Heat a non stick pan on medium or medium high.
- Put all the 7 ingredients in a blender and mix until it has a watery consistency.
- Lightly coat pan with coconut oil cooking spray (or any other cooking spray).
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into pan and twirl the pan a bit to thin the batter out to cover the entire pan.
- Carefully flip once you start to see little bubbles forming on the crepe. Allow to heat the other side for about a minute.
- Now stuff your crepe to your heart’s desire and top off with pepper jelly and cool whip.
Strawberry Limeade Jelly Cake
● 1 cup sugar
● 1 cup softened butter
● 4 eggs
● 3 cups flour
● 4 teaspoons baking powder
● 1 cup milk
● Three 8 ounce packages cream cheese
● ½ cup Mama Bella’s Strawberry Limeade Jelly + 2 tbsp for spreading on cake
● 2 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Mix each egg in, one at a time. Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl as well.
2. Add in the zest of one lime. Mix in the milk. Separate the batter into two equal portions and bake each portion separately in a seven inch baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow the two layers of cake to cool down completely.
3. For the frosting, mix the cream cheese, ½ cup of Mama Bella Strawberry Limeade Jelly and powdered sugar together.
4. To the first layer of cake, spread two tablespoons of Mama Bella Strawberry Limeade Jelly on the top, flip the second layer upside down and stack it on the first layer of cake. Apply the cream cheese frosting on the top and sides of the cake.
5. Use a piping bag to further decorate your cake or simply add fresh strawberries to the top. Enjoy!
Le Roy's BBQ Sauce
- 1 Small or 28 oz Kraft original Barbeque Sauce
- 5 Tablespoons “Flaming Hot” Mama Bella Hot Sauce **
- 6 Tablespoons Cajeta (Mexican Carmel)
- 20 oz Honey, (Local honey is the best)
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 6 Tablespoons Tapatio Hot Sauce
For more heat add more “Flaming Hot” Sauce. All other ingredients shall remain the same.